These legal terms regulate the use of the website www.fullmediagrup.com that is available to you for free FULLMEDIA ANDALUCIA S.L., with the address Avenida Americo Vespucio, 5 portal 3/2º planta pasillo de modulo 4. N. 3252, CIF B-90206830 and email address email@example.com.
By accessing this site, you agree to and are bound by the terms, conditions, and policies contained in this Legal Advisory, as well as to any revisions or updates made to these terms.
The user has the obligation to use this website according to the law, good faith, public order, traffic use and these present Legal Terms. The user is responsible to FULLMEDIA ANDALUCIA S.L. or third parties for any damage or harm caused as a result of incompliance with this obligation.
Once any error notices occur, such as disconnections or failures that may occur on this website, we will carry out the tasks required to repair the errors, re-establish communication and update content, but not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors upon accessing this website or its content and not even if it is found updated in its entirety.
Conditions of use and access.
This website and its services are of free access, however, FULLMEDIA ANDALUCIA S.L. conditions the use of some services (contact) offered on its website to previously filling out the corresponding form. The user guarantees that the information communicated to FULLMEDIA ANDALUCIA S.L. is authentic and accurate and will be held responsible of any false or inaccurate statements provided.
The user agrees to use the content and services of FULLMEDIA ANDALUCIA S.L. correctly and not use them for the following purposes, among others:
- a)Diffuse content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobia, offenses of advocating terrorism or in general, against the law or the public order.
- b)Introduce a computer virus or other actions that alter, break, interrupt or generate error or harm to electronic documents, information or physical or logistical systems or of third parties; as well as block access of other users of the website and its services through mass consumption of computer resources through which FULLMEDIA ANDALUCIA S.L. offers its services.
- c)Try to access email accounts of other users or restricted areas of computer systems of xxx or of third parties and in this event, extract information.
- d)Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of publicly communicating, transform or modify content, unless holding authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or if it is legally permitted.
- e)collect data to publish it or send publicity of any kind of communication for sale or of any other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and font are property of FULLMEDIA ANDALUCIA S.L. and may not be granted exploitation rights to any users beyond what is necessary for the correct use of the website.
Ultimately, users that access this website can visualize contents and make authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not transferred to third parties, installed to servers connected to networks, or to be used as an object for any type of exploitation.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The content of this website is of a general character and is merely informative, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity, or suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
FULLMEDIA ANDALUCIA S.L. is not responsible for security or browsing errors that can occur or harm that may be caused to the computer system (hardware and software) of the user, or files or documents stored in the same, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used for connection to services and contents of this website.
- Malfunctioning of the browser used for accessing this website.
- Use of outdated web browsers.
In addition, in the case that any user or third party believes that facts or circumstances exist of an illegal nature for the use of any content and/or any activity in the web pages included or accessible through this website, they should send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
identifying and specifying the supposed infractions and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Any contentious issue that applies to the website of Alters will be handled by Spanish law, or the Courts and Tribunals of Seville (Spain).